Product Manager (Haematology)-West Sussex - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist Pharmaceutical company that are committed to improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases worldwide. They support programmed and activities for patients with rare plasma-protein related diseases, including bleeding disorders and primary immune deficiencies.
They are currently looking for a Product Manager (Haematology) to contribute to the development of the strategic brand plan as well as taking responsibility for the development, implementation, monitoring and control of the operating plan for assigned products in order to achieve financial and marketing objectives.
The Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* Contributing to the development of the strategic plan for assigned products including the internal and external environment analysis, identification of current and future market access requirements and forecasting volume, price, sales and competitor and assigned products market shares
* Developing, implementing and controlling the operating plan for assigned products
* Monitoring the implementation of the plan and the external environment as well as revise the operating plan as required
* Monitoring and analysing sales, market and competitor trends and providing quarterly briefings to the Haematology Business Team, Business Strategy Team, EU Therapy Area Director and other key internal stakeholders
* Representing the UK affiliate at EU Region and other relevant meetings and taskforces, ensuring the UK market and affiliate needs are communicated and understood
* Developing and managing supplier relationships with regular reviews to ensure the needs of the company are being met on an ongoing basis
* Supporting the Haematology Business Team with the coordination and organisational of national and international congresses, including approval of materials, stand concept, attendee lists
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level, preferably scientific or medical
* Experience in a similar role with the Pharmaceutical industry
* Pharmaceutical sales experience desirable
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong knowledge of the APBI code of practice
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.