Product Manager (12-month contract)-Reading - competitive salary, fast-growing European Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a pan-European Pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialisation of niche hospital, and orphan products to respond to unmet medical needs.
They have always maintained a tradition of developing successful partnerships with third parties in addition to its own development projects.
They are recruiting for Product Manager for a period of 12 months as a result of maternity leave. The Product Manager will be involved in marketing the company's lead product within Rheumatology in the UK.
The Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* Leading on the tactical implementation of the marketing plan
* Developing promotional and educational materials
* Managing external agencies to ensure they deliver appropriate materials and activities in-line with brand positioning and messaging, on time and within budget
* Developing KOL relationship and acting as a point of contact for customers
* Managing the copy approval process for new materials/activities to ensure ABPI code of practice
* Attending field visits with Key Account Managers within the UK
* Organising the company's attendance at medical exhibitions
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level, preferably scientific or medical
* Experience working with/for the Pharmaceutical industry
* A good understanding of the changes taking place in the NHS
* Awareness of regulatory processes
* Experience working within a Marketing role or experience working closely with the Marketing team
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.