EMEA Senior Brand Director - Neurology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient-centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* As a senior member of the UK & Ireland Management team, play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the launch and subsequent management of the neurology portfolio.
* Work closely with the neurology management team to help develop UK & Ireland strategy.
* Work within the matrix team to secure market access for neurology products.
* Line management of a Brand Manager
* Actively represent UK & ROI decision-making forums and ensure agreed strategies and tactics can be applied locally.
* UK & Ireland Commercial Lead for agreed pipeline products, including relevant Regional Brand Teams.
* Execute centrally agreed strategy and tactics in line with necessary adaptations to suit the local environment.
* Prepare and implement local tactical plan.
* In collaboration with medical counterpart, ensure adherence to local codes of practice.
* Provide immediate and high-quality support to requests from the field force (Neurology Key Account Managers)
* Proven experience and success in launching drugs in specialist area
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
* Experience with local & regional market access activities including submissions and follow up
Skills and aptitude required:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical abilities.
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable, and proactive
* Strong influencing skills and proven ability to effectively drive through key deliverables and messages to stakeholders both internally and externally
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644