Retail Sales Executive
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Wellness, Vitamins and Supplements - Retail
Our client is a globally renowned company, specialising in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
They are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to work with a nutritional supplement, that is to be sold to key retail accounts, pharmacies and health food stores!
To start with, your client base will be predominantly based in London, however there are plans for expansion, so if you are looking for a role with a company that has incredible plans for growth, apply today!!
* To introduce a new product range to new and existing key customers
* Train and educate customers on your product portfolio
* You will be selling to health food store owners, front of shop staff, key retail employees and pharmacists
* Build and maintain a strong database of customers
* Resolve any customer issues or queries that may arise
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in nutritional sales and or the health and wellness industry
* Exceptional experience in a commercial sales environment
* Educated in a relevant subject area
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of confidence and initiative
* Full UK driving license
* Car allowance
* Considerable bonus structure
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.