Re-imbursement Brand Manager - Nutrition - Berkshire
Our client is a global, broad based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care. They remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Re-imbursement Brand Manager to work within their Nutrition team within the UK Business unit.
* Define and develop strategies to maximise brand potential
* Execute promotional campaigns professionally and efficiently
* Full budgetary responsibilities for ensuring promotional campaigns are within agreed spending limits
* Liaising closely with all relevant brand team members
* Lead preparation of the brand plan, update and long-range plan (LRP)
* Develop and implement specific competitive strategy
* Create and implement market development strategies
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Reimbursement Brand Manager role within a healthcare environment, educated to degree level or with equivalent experience.
A marketing qualification is preferable, along with:
o Strong commercial acumen including P&L experience
o Product launch experience
o Experience working in reimbursement marketing
o The ability to demonstrate collaborative/team-working
As you'd expect from an innovative global healthcare company, they offer a competitive range of benefits including excellent salaries, a fantastic defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.