Regional Advocacy Manager - Midlands and South West
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
As part of their continuing growth strategy, a new opportunity exists for a field based Regional Advocacy Manager.
You will be required to build and maintain strong relationships with Regional Key Opinion Leaders and Brand Advocates, and to leverage these relationships to support and grow the brand.
Technical/Professional Knowledge: Required
* Previous successful experience managing KOL relationships at a regional level.
* Understanding and experience with target customers across the region
* Expert level of understanding the NHS
* High levels of communication and influencing skills
* Strong clinical and therapy area experience in the cardiovascular arena
* Interpersonal skills allowing effective working with different teams
* Demonstrable high levels of commercial awareness and business acumen
* Recent launch experience within the NHS
* Negotiation skills theory and practice
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills/capability (forecasting and planning)
* Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably life sciences
* Full driving licence and the ability to travel throughout the region
* Competent user of Microsoft Office software products
* Ability to work in a dynamic, pressurised and fast paced environment
* ABPI qualified with high levels of personal integrity
A market leading basic, bonus and benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644