Events Lead -Berkshire- International, Speciality Pharmaceutical Company
Star is delighted to be partnering with an international, speciality Pharmaceutical company with a strong heritage in movement disorders. They are committed to combining research and development excellence with world-class patient care.
They are currently recruiting for an Events Lead to project manage and co-ordinate the UK and International Marketing events ranging from sponsored congresses, advisory boards, training courses and internal conferences in line with provided budges and in line with ABPI compliant framework.
Key Responsibilities of the Events Lead are:
* Spearheading the events and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees, maintaining pre and post show communication and event attendance
* Leading KOL relationships and participating in content conception with marketing colleagues
* Managing, co-ordinating and planning all aspects of the events calendar, regionally and globally
* Ensuring all business-critical deadlines ae met for each program
* Negotiating vendor and event supplier contracts in the most cost-effective manner and negotiating Master Service Agreements as suitable
* Conducting research, making site visits and ensuring ABPI code compliance is always being considered and adhered to
* Managing internal stakeholders to ensure event milestones are met and responsibilities are clear
* Raising and approving of purchase orders in line with event budgets
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Event management experience as well as large-scale international congress leadership
* ABPI qualified or ability to gain qualification quickly
* Strong understanding of budgeting and cost management
* Experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Ability work with high level healthcare professionals
To find out more, apply now via the website or contact Emma Thomas in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.