Product Manager - Generics - Surrey or East Midlands based
Our client is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people's lives around the world
They have grown rapidly since 2010 and is positioned well for an exciting future of continued growth. To sustain their growth, they're on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join their highly successful global team.
The Product Manager - Generics position is a brand new and critical role in supporting the day to day management of their Generics portfolio.
The role will join at an exciting time for the Commercial Medicine business with an ever-increasing portfolio of new generic products coming through for launch. With this increase there is a need for extensive internal and external collaboration, production of a range of promotional materials and commercial management to ensure the delivery of the huge potential which the generics portfolio is forecasted to provide.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to shape global market insight and monitoring in Commercial Medicines. They will be responsible for making recommendations to the Commercial Medicines leadership team in support of new product opportunities and manage the delivery of key programs into Commercial Medicines.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
Product Portfolio Management
* Daily management of commercial activities in the UK
* Working closely with distributor partners to deliver marketing support
* Work closely with the internal cross functional team to ensure appropriate plans are in place for the immediate commercial launch of new products once the Marketing Authorisation has been granted
* Research and anticipate external factors affecting the products in the portfolio by remaining up to date on all external developments within the areas such as legislation, the customer base and wider payor environment
* International pricing strategy managemen
The successful candidate will have the following:
*Experience in a commercial role working with licensed generics or unlicensed products
* Experience of the ABPI code and promotional material development
* Previous experience of budget control and responsibility
* Capable of building positive relationships with customers (internal & external), colleagues and relevant industry contacts
The role comes with a very competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.