Market Access Specialist - Diabetes Care - Herts/E Anglia/Cambs/Peterborough
A global leader in Diabetes care, our client is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products and unwavering support to their customers. They are committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyse glucose levels.
Due to growth within their Diabetes division they have created this new role, to locally implement their market access strategy.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for maximising brand uptake and growth of their market leading product portfolio.
Key role responsibilities include:
* Identify, understand priorities and develop relationships with Payers and Clinical stakeholders across Primary and Secondary care
* Have clinical data and economic discussion to communicate the Value Proposition appropriately to both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
* Build Clinical and Non-Clinical Champions and Advocates who can influence the uptake of the product portfolio
* Demonstrate, with evidence, how clinical pathways can be transformed positively, delivering health and economic benefits
* Mobilise local KOLs to maximise peer to peer influence and advocacy.
* Preparation of LHEs/Trusts/CCGs for reimbursement through identifying a patient pathway and understanding the (sustainable) funding flow and process for local formulary submission
* Post reimbursement work with target account HCP advocates to submit formulary applications
* Work collaboratively with Regional Managers (RMs) and Territory Manager (TMs) to create account plans and ensure smooth and seamless customer facing execution in their implementation
* Relevant experience of working with the CCG's / Health Boards across the territory
* Demonstrated experience in a Market Access/Health Partnership position
* This can be from either a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare organisation
As you'd expect from a global healthcare company, they offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you and your background matches the criteria outlined above, please do send a copy of your CV and/ or contact us on 0131 553 6644