Interim Administrator- Training and Capabilities department
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigor to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Within this role you will be supporting the international training and development team, as well as managing the registration of international events through the learning management software.
Administrator's Key Responsibilities:
* Registering international event through the Learning Management System
* Helping to organise training events
* Managing the material approval process
* General admin tasks, such as booking travel, PO management etc
The ideal candidate will have:
* Proven administrator experience
* pharmaceutical background preferred but not essential
* Ideally knowledge of Learning Management Systems and/or Zinc/Promo mats
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.