Permanent Star Contract
We are delighted to be working with a high-profile market-leader within the Respiratory field who are looking to recruit exceptional Account Executives to join their UK sales team. Our client puts patients at the centre of their business and strive to achieve the best for their employees and customers. Their values focus on recruiting and retaining the best people, ensuring that everyone is valued and understands their role in the success of the company.
This is a chance to join the largest Primary Care salesforce in the UK and work with an exciting first-in-class product. As the winners of an independent Top Employer Award in the UK and Europe for the seventh consecutive year, our client has a culture where innovation and professional excellence flourish. They pride themselves on having a responsible attitude to the social and environmental impact of their actions and have recently achieved B-corp certification which reflects the highest standards in sustainability and environmental awareness.
Whether you're an experienced Medical Sales Rep or a commercially astute graduate looking for their first industry role, we want to hear from you!
* Driving sales and market share of a leading respiratory portfolio
* Building partnerships and working in collaboration with key customer groups
* Managing key accounts and owning the delivery of your territory business plan
* Working as part of a tight knit team with a common goal
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Demonstrable sales success, ideally within medical sales but applications from other industries are welcomed
* ABPI qualified (desirable)
* Degree educated, Science or Business preferred
* Strong NHS knowledge
* A 'can do' attitude with bags of passion and enthusiasm
Why would you apply?
* To work with a respected specialist in the respiratory field
* Fantastic bonus potential
* Excellent internal development opportunities
* Thorough training and ongoing skills development
Apply now via this website, or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.