Category Manager - Beds and Pressure Area Care
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a global Medical Device company specialising in the Pressure and Wound Care sector. Their products range from pressure beds to riser recliners, and they are looking for someone who can join their team.
This is a role that works within the International Product Management and Marketing department. The ideal candidate will be adept at building strategies for new product opportunities and analysing the market for competitor products. You will be skilled at managing a full product lifecycle, as well as having a good understanding of underperforming products and how to manage this.
The perfect candidate for this role will be someone with sales experience working in Pressure Care, with products such as mattresses. If you are a candidate that is highly driven to join a company that aims to provide the best solutions for their patients, please apply today!
* You will have extensive knowledge into all the company's products, and you will be responsible for maintaining and building the existing client base
* Identifying new products and building product strategies for the development process
* Identifying competitor activity and monitor considerable changes in the market
* Product lifecycle management
* The role will consist of spending a minimum of 1 day per week in the field meeting with customers, and the other 4 days in the office planning your strategies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* You will need to have clinical and commercial experience working in Pressure and Wound Care
* You will need to have proven sales experience selling products such as mattresses into the Pressure Care sector
* Marketing and sales experience working in international markets
* Ability to communicate well with staff and clients
* You will need to be a highly driven candidate, with a drive and passion to work in this industry sector
* Exciting bonus structure
* Laptop/ tablet
* Mobile phone
* Access to company pool car
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.