Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client specialises in manufacturing the best medical devices to aid with the prevention and treatment of pressure sores and wound care management. They are a global brand with 30 years of knowledge in wound care treatment and providing products that will allow patients to live as comfortably as possible when suffering with uncomfortable damage to their skin.
They carry out extensive research into patient needs and wants, in order to keep up to date on market demands. Working closely alongside clients and medical professionals allows them to get firsthand information on what patients are needing in currently over 40 countries across the globe.
Our client is looking to employ a Business Development Manager, as they are aiming to increase their product portfolio and overall market penetration within the UK. The Business Development Manager will assist with the company's overall growth and they will contribute to achieving sales goals.
* You will oversee the growth of all current and new accounts, products and services
* You will be responsible for reporting all sales activity to Senior Management, and you will be expected to make sure sales objectives are met
* You will need to develop and execute a detailed marketing plan towards targeted customers, that will result in an increase in sales
* You will have control over the preparation of sales projects, campaigns and product development strategies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience in the healthcare and medical device sector
* Experience overseeing client management and new account sourcing
* Experience selling capital and consumables to hospitals
* Strong experience sourcing new clients and developing new business
* Experience working with senior level decision makers and leading medical device industries
* You will need to be a person that has a passion and drive to work with a company that is rapidly expanding within new markets
* Experience within working in the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy area as desirable
* You will need to have a driven personality with a hunger to succeed
* Car allowance
* Excellent earning potential
* Excellent commission scheme
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.