National Key Account Manager - Transplant (Special Care)
Star is delighting to be partnering with a company looking to recruit a National Key Account Manager! Our client puts patients at the centre of their business and strive to achieve the best for their employees and customers. Their values focus on recruiting and retaining the best people, ensuring that everyone is valued and understands their role in the success of the company.
You will report into the Hospital Sales Manager and will be responsible for market uptake for our client's products at a local level, by working with key customers to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets for promoted specialist products.
* Achievement of sales and volume objectives
* Successfully executing product launch strategies across a designated range of key accounts
* Prospecting for new business within a given range of target retail accounts.
* Development of key account business plans
* Business relationship management of key accounts
* Build and maintain effective business relationships across a range of company functions including customer services, marketing and logistics
* Management of promotions within each key account
* Effect pull through of company product through key accounts and designated target retail accounts
* Implementation of operational plans
* Providing effective market feedback
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience of successful Key Account Management
* Key account experience within transplantation and/or renal medicine would be advantageous
* Effective sales skills and commercial acumen
* Excellent NHS knowledge coupled with a strong understanding of both the clinical and payer environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.