Territory Manager - Anaesthetic Team
Location: South Thames
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a leading global healthcare company, that has over 40 years' experience, specialising in providing products in a wide range of therapy areas. They work within respiratory care, acute care and obstructive sleep apnoea. Some of these products are unique to the market.
They are looking for a Territory sales manager to join the Anaesthesia team; you will cover South London and will assist with developing the territory. You will be selling humidification technology directly in the operating room environment and will provide training and support to Anaesthetists in complex clinical settings.
If you are someone with experience in this subject field and if you are keen to further develop your clinical and sales knowledge, please consider applying for this position!
* You will be a key part of the sales team and will be selling the company's Anaesthesia portfolio in your territory
* To provide training and high levels of technical support to surgical teams and Anaesthetists
* To build solid, long term relationships with key opinion leaders
* Identify and develop areas for evaluation within your product portfolio
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in medical device sales - preferably in Anaesthesia
* Experience in the theatre environment, having robust clinical discussions with key stakeholders
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
* Proven sales experience in the medical device and/ or clinical environment
* To be living within territory
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.