Diabetes Support Specialist
Location: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Warwick
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is one of Europe's leading Diabetes Diagnostic companies, with leading systems in blood glucose and continuous glucose monitoring. The company specialise in, over the counter medicine and diagnostic divisions.
In this role you will be responsible for selling products such as Blood Glucose/Ketone meters and insulin pen needles within the Secondary and Primary care market. A successful candidate will be someone that strives to exceed all sales and activity targets, and someone that will report all findings back to the company, with all appropriate data being recorded on the relevant systems.
If you are looking to work for a medium - sized company with ambition to develop their employees, then this is the job for you! If you are passionate about sales and are a motivated individual with the relevant healthcare sales experience apply for this role now!
* Sell blood glucose meters and insulin pens across the primary and secondary care market.
* Ensure the sales and gross margin targets are achieved and the placement target is met for each system.
* Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the decision making and purchasing processes involved.
* Ensure that customer records are always kept up to date and monthly reports are sent to the regional sales manager.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Demonstrable sales success in the healthcare industry
* Knowledge of the diabetes therapy area
* We will consider someone from a FMCG sales background
* Great presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Large annual bonus
* Daily lunch allowance
* Healthcare benefits
* Car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.