Territory: North West and South West London
Retail Sales Representative
Star is excited to be recruiting for Retail Sales Representatives covering a plethora of territories! Our investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing, making this a really exciting time to join us. This also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Achieving or exceeding sales targets and client objectives on designated territory
* Ensuring cycle of sell in and sell out is achieved and maintained for all brands
* Negotiating with Pharmacists and buyers to secure space and commercial deals
* Delivering an above average rate or volume of calls against a pre-determined customer group (predominantly Community Pharmacies)
* Actively managing any assigned territory budget and adhering to company policies
* Fully utilising the company CRM in order to maintain accurate customer records and complete administration within the required timescales
* Building and maintaining a strong key customer list
* Developing and maintaining therapeutic and market expertise within designated therapy areas
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A degree in life science or health-related is ideal
* Prior experience working within an OTC / Pharmacy Sales environment is preferred
* Notable selling and networking skills
* Proven track record of sales performance and achievement of personal objectives
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Capable of creativity and innovation
* High level of commitment to working independently within a field sales team
* We are open to graduates!
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Woodrow at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.