Associate Brand Director EMEA - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient-centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* As a core member of the EMEA marketing team, play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the launch and subsequent management of the new Oncology brand
* Achieve the EMEA budgeted sales and profit target with appropriate investment
* Collaborate with the Brand Lead on various internal and external brand meetings, including international and national congress planning, Regional Brand Team meetings and Regional Launch team meetings
* Collaborate with the EMEA Brand Lead in the management of key internal and external stakeholders with an emphasis on cross functional team working
* Prepare, present and gain support from the EMEA strategic launch plan for the new brand
* Ensure that country brand plans are aligned with EMEA brand plans and monitor, interpret and act on KPI data including from CRM tool
* Lead initiatives (e.g. promotional tools, International meetings, public relations internal communications, etc.) aligned to the challenger sales model to maximise sales potential and achievement of annual goals, objectives and key performance indicators
* Develop & implement tactical plans (plan - EMEA marketing campaign, launch meeting, brand presence at congresses etc) to maximise sales potential
* Build and maintain relationships with a broad base of internal and external customers, including therapy area KOLS and act as key point for internal and external product related marketing communications
* Work with market access teams to secure rapid and unrestricted patient access across the Region
* Work alongside brand communications to develop the PR plans both external and internal
* Work with Government Affairs and Patient Advocacy teams to support optimal environment for the product
* Proven experience working in some part of the EMEA region (not just UK) with drugs in specialist area
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas
* Experience with local & regional market access activities including submissions and follow up
Skills and aptitude required:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical abilities
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
* Strong influencing skills and proven ability to effectively drive through key deliverables and messages to stakeholders both internally and externally
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644