Key Account Manager - Account Management & Market Access - Kent & Sussex
Our client is a growing Pharmaceutical Company, and part of a large and successful Japanese Group, engaged in the introduction of innovative medicines that improve people's health and well-being. The company specialises in Psychiatry and Neurology focusing on areas of high unmet medical need which require specialised drug development.
In this hybrid Account Management & Market Access role, you will deliver and maximise the sales performance across your area. You will uncover any funding blocks to prescribing across primary and secondary care and work with a select group of decision makers at all levels to make this happen.
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess good understanding of mental health services at Mental Health Trust (MHT) level.
- To understand national policy and local drivers and how they influence product positioning.
- Fully understand the patient flow to identify necessary steps to maximise opportunities across primary and secondary care.
- Able to map the MHT in full and to look at the impact primary care customers have on pathways and blocks across the health economy (including community and patient services).
2. BUSINESS PLANNING
- Ability to develop and execute an integrated key account and market access plan for your area. This plan needs to include advocacy & KOL management, resources allocation and milestones around specific desired outcomes per activity.
3. IMPLEMENTATION (achieving sales & market access goals)
- Work toward achievement of sales goals and prioritise activities that will drive market share.
- Apply business strategy/ tactics to maximise sales outcomes.
- Able to develop relationships with both senior decision-making prescribers and payers.
- Work to an agreed sales and market access progression target.
- Ensure all activities remain compliant with the ABPI, data protection and all other relevant policies and processes.
- A real desire to work in a hybrid Market Access/ KAM role.
- Possess a successful and sustained track record in KAM working within Pharma.
- You will have undertaken/ been involved with some previous Market Access work and be ready to move into this hybrid role.
- Able to prioritise, build and deliver a full business plan around the MHT.
- Appropriately influence prescribers and develop advocates to support formulary change.
- Additionally, you should be adaptable, self-motivated and resilient.
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus, car/ car allowance and full benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644