Market Access Manager - National
Star is delighting to be partnering with a company looking to recruit a National Market Access Manager! Our client puts patients at the centre of their business and strive to achieve the best for their employees and customers. Their values focus on recruiting and retaining the best people, ensuring that everyone is valued and understands their role in the success of the company.
You will report into the Head of Market Access, with a focus on developing and executing market access strategies and planning through collaboration with cross-functional colleagues, establishing strong relationships both locally and at a corporate level to ensure that company strategies are understood and translated into workable market access plans.
* Developing and implementing market access strategies and plans to support the needs of the prioritised commercial and brand objectives as directed by the Head of Market Access
* Leading, managing and collaborating with UK/corporate colleagues and external consultants to develop the HTA strategy and national reimbursement submissions, economic models, pricing negotiations and economic evidence to payers
* Maintaining and developing dialogue with national payers and payer influencers such as HTA bodies, reimbursement authorities and KOLs
* Securing regional market access with the support of external resources, commercial and medical teams
* Working alongside business unit teams co-ordinating any market access activities of field teams where appropriate to support business objectives and effective implementation
* Understanding and keeping up to date on the NHS commissioning environments, funding flow, key NHS issues, policy drivers and ensure internal teams are made aware of all relevant opportunities for our client
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Must have a proven track record in a UK Market Access role and launching pharmaceutical products in the UK/Ireland
* Knowledge and experience of developing submissions and securing reimbursement within the UK/Ireland healthcare environment
* Excellent understanding of the UK/Ireland pricing and reimbursement processes, decision-making and key stakeholders
* Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions
* Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence combined with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Danny Walsh at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.