Head of CCG/NHS - Generics - UK National Field Based
Our client is a pharmaceutical company with a major focus on development and manufacture of IP-led niche finished dosage formulations. It is also among the world's largest manufacturers of soft gelatin capsules.
With world-class manufacturing facilities, an innovative R&D hub and a robust commercial platform to market products globally, they have earned a reputation for building and scaling profitable businesses in a short span of time.
As part of their UK expansion, they are now seeking a Head of CCG/NHS to define, plan and drive their National CCG strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage, maintain and develop CCG/NHS relationships.
* Identify, Manage and implement possible opportunities/strategies to improve revenue and profit within the CCG/NHS.
* Forecast sales, stock requirements, market trends and feed into relevant teams to generate accurate and effective forecasts.
* Manage and develop working relationships at all levels and relevant functions within CCG trusts
* Track and monitor customer performance
* Understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
* Effectively manage new product launches internally and externally.
* Build a team to work the CCG function
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Understanding of pharmaceutical industry practices - legislation, product licensing, reimbursement procedures and prescription dispensing and understanding of the retail pharmacy dispensing practice.
* Ability to work on own initiative, identify opportunities and organise work on an effective and economical individual basis
* Strong inter personal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
You will be competitive and highly self-motivated, as well as possess strong communication skills and a keen team work ethic.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644