Regional Market Access Manager - National
Star is partnering with an amazing company to recruit for a new team of Regional Market Access Managers for a new launch in 2020! Our client is an International Biotech company that develops innovative, market leading products across a number of specialist disease areas. They're growing due to their exceptional pipeline. They work in a matrix environment and adopt a collective entrepreneurial mind-set.
* Leading & implementing the market access strategy for the appropriate region
* Mapping out and developing strong working relationships with relevant regional NHS and CCG commissioning personnel to enable implementation of our client's access strategies
* Removal of any regional or local barriers to patient access
* Responsibility for developing a deep understanding of the local policy & payer environment and a deep understanding of local NHS priorities - bringing insight into the organisation as to how these areas are commissioned, what key local access barriers and recommendations as to how key challenges can be resolved
* Close proactive collaboration with the cross functional teams to ensure alignment between national and regional/local plans.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Must have a proven track record in a UK Market Access role and launching pharmaceutical products in the UK/Ireland ideally within Biologics or Biosimilars
* Proven delivery of successful outcomes in the payer environment
* Leading & Influencing teams without authority
* Excellent understanding of the UK/Ireland pricing and reimbursement processes, decision-making and key stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence combined with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Danny Walsh or Ben Chadwick at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.