Associate Contracts Manager - Nutrition - Midlands/Worcester
Focus on major NHS accounts in the defined region.
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare manufacturer that has developed a reputation for product and service excellence, and that have also have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
The company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Contracts Manager to maintain and build key contracts and win new target competitor accounts across the territory.
You will be field based and will interact with key decision makers across the NHS (Procurement, Dieticians, CCG Leads, Nurse managers) with a view to retention of existing business and development of new opportunities and will work closely with the UK leadership team to drive the portfolio forward.
This will be suitable for an individual with a strong industry background and contacts across the NHS market at purchasing level.
- 5 years + pharmaceutical/healthcare related background
- Experience of working with the NHS trusts and purchasing hubs
- Sales/people management experience
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Some experience in contract law and management of tenders
- Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.