Location: Dorset and Somerset
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a major UK Medical Device company, specialising in Wound Care management. They constantly develop and change their product portfolio to meet market expectations for relevant healthcare professionals. Their products are designed to support better wound healing capabilities and therefore result in a better quality of life for patients.
They are looking for a Product Specialist to join the team in Dorset and Somerset; you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the company's product portfolio in your territory. Some of the products you will be working with include Wound Care Dressings and Compression Bandages; you will be operating in the primary and acute healthcare markets.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has the drive and ambition to treat your business territory as your own local 'franchise' and you will need to have the passion to build and successfully execute business plans whilst also communicating with clients.
If you have an outgoing personality with excellent organisation skills and are looking to jump into a new challenge in your career, please apply for this role today!
* Maintain and develop relationships with clients within your territory
* Work alongside the sales team to implement local business plans
* Have detailed knowledge into the company's product portfolio and overall business objectives
* Organise meetings and study days with customers in your territory
* Support the delivery of the company's business proposals
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with influential decision makers on all levels
* Highly motivated and organised attitude
* Proven sales experience - preferably in Wound Care
* Nursing qualification
* Preferably extensive experience working in a similar role
* Previous experience in a hospital environment
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.