Digital Health Innovation Manager - Gerrard's Cross
Star is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a Digital Health Innovation Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
* Developing customer centric digital health innovation strategies and tactics aligned to corporate and brand objectives.
* Ensuring planned digital activities and expenditure is clearly linked and aligned with brand strategy
* Evaluating project implementation, highlighting variances to stakeholders with appropriate recommendations
* Collaborating with the cross-functional team to ensure an integrated and appropriate promotional mix
* Working in partnership with customers, the NHS and Patient organisations to generate efficiencies in the healthcare system
* Maintaining expertise of current best practice in the field of digital marketing and communication in order to enable effective decision-making
* Utilising latest project management technology software and techniques in order to achieve outstanding project outcomes and providing coaching and mentoring support for colleagues in the business who may benefit from their own experience and expertise in project management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience of identifying digital opportunities to deliver customer centric innovation
* Proven success across a wide variety of communication channels, in particular integrated digital platforms
* Demonstrable experience of brand management across a range of brands and customer groups and of influencing and leading teams without direct line management responsibility
* CIM and ABPI qualified
* Previous responsibility for multiple brands at the same time and the need for portfolio planning and investment decisions
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Danny Walsh at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.