Senior Brand Manager - Gerrard's Cross
Office-based with some travel Nationally
Star is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a Senior Brand Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing the marketing strategy and yearly brand plans through innovative channels to deliver the sales and profit budge set for the designated brand.
* Designing and implementing the launch plan for our client's product and working within a matrix to lead the cross-functional launch team
* Steering cross-functional and affiliate launch preparation
* Driving the implementation of the brand positioning by the different functions
* Defining clear marketing tactics for the launch communicating the brand single minded proposition
* Driving progress of the launch plan and ensure readiness in a quality and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI qualified
* Demonstrable commercial experience, preferably in the healthcare or consumer goods industry
* Significant experience of brand launches and brand management, with various therapy areas and customer groups
* Experience of effective budget management and making investment decisions and excellent communication skills
* Previous success of influencing and leading teams without direct line management responsibility
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.