Commercial Training & Development Manager - Oncology - Hertfordshire Based
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground-breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Training & Development Manager based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* To support the Oncology Business Unit in the delivery of commercial training at a local/cross country level for the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics and the Netherlands
* To lead, develop and manage the Learning and Development provision, including:
* Identification of training / development needs
* Design and delivery of effective learning and development solutions and where necessary manage the outsourcing of the design and delivery of such learning solutions
* Conduct robust post-course evaluation to ensure future learning is fit for purpose
* Develop the allocated learning and development package, in partnership with relevant stakeholders, to ensure the interventions provided support the aims, objectives and commercial effectiveness of the business in the relevant countries and across EMEA
* Engaging with team members to effectively plan the required training and working with the Commercial Effectiveness Director and other Commercial Training and Development Managers across EMEA to ensure consistent implementation across the team
* Excellent track record and sustained experience in pharmaceutical healthcare training
* Proven track record of delivering high quality training related work with tangible outcomes
* First line sales management experience or marketing skills preferred
* Experience in developing and maintaining training partner(s)
Skills and aptitude required:
* Excellent project management skills
* Understands the principles of marketing and features-benefits-solutions selling
* Appreciates need for consistency across the company's people and portfolio training needs including selling and training ideas, courses, programmes and products
* Experience of managing external training agencies and activities
* Excellent people-management skills, experience and natural influencing ability
* Mature, credible, well presented and comfortable in dealing with EMEA affiliates
* Resilient, reliable, tolerant and determined with a high degree of proactive initiative with a sense of urgency
stakeholders both internally and externally
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644