UK Product Manager - Wound care
* North West England Head office
* Highly regarded product portfolio & company
* Excellent career opportunity
Our client is a highly regarded European medical device manufacturer that have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Product Manager to contribute to growth across the UK, for their leading Wound care portfolio.
In this role, you will have responsibility for the whole marketing mix (end-to-end) and will work closely with the wider marketing team and other stakeholders to drive the portfolio forward. Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and an ability to anticipate potential changes in the marketplace.
The role will be a combination of head office (North West England) and some limited home/field based activities, so it's essential that you bring a flexible and enthusiastic approach and passion for working with internal stakeholders and KOLs.
- 2 years + marketing experience
- Previous sales experience - preferred not essential
- Wound care experience/exposure - preferred not essential
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.