Consumer Brand Manager - Paediatric & Infant Nutrition - Berkshire
Our client is a global, broad based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care. They remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Consumer Brand Manager to work within their Nutrition team within the UK Business unit. The Brand Manager will develop brand-marketing strategies, using all elements of marketing mix, including product development with the aim of increasing sales.
* Define and develop strategies to maximise brand potential
* Execute promotional campaigns professionally and efficiently
* Full budgetary responsibilities for ensuring promotional campaigns are within agreed spending limits
* Liaising closely with all relevant brand team members
* Lead preparation of the brand plan, update and long-range plan (LRP)
* Develop and implement specific competitive strategy
* Create and implement consumer and market development strategies
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Consumer Brand Manager role within a healthcare environment, educated to degree level or with equivalent experience.
A marketing qualification is preferable.
* Strong commercial acumen including P&L experience
* Product launch experience
* Experience working in consumer marketing
* The ability to demonstrate collaborative/team-working
As you'd expect from an innovative global healthcare company, they offer a competitive range of benefits including excellent salaries, a fantastic defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.