Global Business Development Manager
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company specialising in the distribution of medicines in Dermatology, Pain Management and Gastro. Their main focus is to improve and advance quality of life to patients using their products; therefore, they work with various likeminded companies to accomplish this.
They are looking for a Global Business Development Manager to join the team, to set improved plans for product pipeline and to develop strategic partnerships with key client stakeholders. This is an international role, based from the global head office; you will be responsible for sourcing new product opportunities with the company's established client base around the world.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
* Successfully develop and implement the company's growth strategies
* Identify new product and negotiate In-Licensing agreements globally for the commercialisation of assets.
* Build and sustain professional relationships with a network of key client stakeholders across the pharmaceutical industry
* Attend national and international meetings/ congresses, to develop your knowledge on how to provide the best business development strategies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Relevant life science/business degree or above
* Full driving licence
* Previous experience in a business development role within pharmaceuticals
* Proactive self-starter and results driven with a can-do attitude
* Availability to travel internationally
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Ben Chadwick in the Manchester office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.