Product Specialist - Facial
Location: Birmingham and Mid Wales
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a large, well-established pharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products. They pride themselves on creating products that promote positive patient outcomes and genuinely improve people's lives to really make a difference in the marketplace.
They are looking for an experienced Product Specialist to join the team in order to increase sales outcomes for the company's facial products. You will need to be a well organised individual with a passion for sales; you will be responsible for developing your territory and passing your extensive product knowledge onto existing and potential new clients.
If you have a driven personality and are looking to develop your career with a global Pharmaceutical and Medical Device company, please apply today!
* Achieve sales targets for your product portfolio
* Develop business relationships with existing and potentially new clients
* Deliver education and training to clients on your specific portfolio of products
* Keep track of market and competitor activity
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Sales experience in commercial healthcare/ aesthetics
* Proven ability to achieve sales targets
* Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.