Regional Business Account Manager - London
* Highly regarded product portfolio
* Excellent career opportunity
Our client is a highly regarded medical device manufacturer that have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Regional Business Account Manager to drive growth across London, for their leading Acute Blood Therapies product range.
To be successful in this role it is crucial that you have a proven track record of sales with strong business development skills, preferably with experience selling into the NHS and increasing market share.
Experience working within the NHS, dealing with capital equipment and possessing knowledge of and contacts within ICU is advantageous to this position.
* Actively promote, generate and meet company sales targets across the entire Acute Blood Therapies product range, whilst achieving personal and company objectives.
* Liaise with Clinical Nurse Specialists on a regular basis to discuss territory/account activity, evaluations of products, latest therapy developments.
* Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders.
* Co-ordinate with appropriate personnel to organize products for evaluations and lead and conduct product evaluations in targeted accounts.
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.