Product Manager - Home-based
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role as a Product Manager! Our client produces oral nutritional supplements, which are suitable for most malnourished or underweight patients at risk of malnutrition. They are looking for a candidate to help raise their brand's awareness and increase sales.
* Ongoing analysis of product positioning, market, competitors, developing consumer insights and appropriate market responses
* Translating marketing plans into national and regional market strategies to include existing products
* Leading creative development to motivate the target audience by using all appropriate channels in order to meet the strategic objectives of the organization
* Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
* Working closely with the sales team to enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate materials
* Managing social media presence and programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience in product management
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
* Previous experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
* Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
* Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind and outstanding communication skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.