Key Account Manager - Respiratory - Oxon / Berks / Bucks / N Hants
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Key Account Manager to join a highly experienced team working in Respiratory. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical professional with the ability to ensure market acceptance for products at a local level.
You will develop strategic customer accounts and long term partnerships by working across varied levels of the NHS in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans. Your transplant customer strategy will be based around the identification of key issues involved in driving usage of promoted products at a local and regional level, and provide/facilitate appropriate customer / business value based solutions for meeting these needs. You will manage the strategy and alignment of national organisations such as the NHSE, HSE, SMC and AWMSG.
Ideally you will have:
* Proven track record of sales success through business partnering and prioritised account development with particular emphasis on a multi-disciplinary team approach.
* Evidence of successfully working with funding of high value products within the NHS environment.
* Established record of project leadership and cross functional working
* Established record of building and delivering prioritised business plans aligned to both the organisation and customer needs.
* Excellent analytical, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills e.g. influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.