Market Access, Value and Pricing Manager - West Sussex
competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company
We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist Pharmaceutical company that are committed to improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases worldwide. They support programmed and activities for patients with rare plasma-protein related diseases, including bleeding disorders and primary immune deficiencies.
The responsibilities will include:
* Developing and demonstrating working knowledge of UK and Ireland market access and specialised commissioning environment and what impact the evolving environment may have on key strategic products
* Identifying initiatives aiming to remove barriers that could prevent, restrict or delay the availability of our client's products to patients in compliance with the ABPI code
* Identifying key stakeholders and decision makers to develop and maintain a clear database to share with the rest of the team
* Working cross functionally with Business Teams and EU Market Access to develop product value propositions and communication plans to influence and support optimal uptake
* Collaborating with Business Teams and Finance/Customer Services to manage operational price related issues
* Collaborating with Business Teams to develop and implement Health Policy plans to prepare and develop a positive healthcare environment that influences and supports key strategic product uptake and optimal pricing
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level, preferably scientific or in health economics/health policy
* Experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Significant experience within the pharmaceutical industry with good understanding of the NHS structure and funding pathways
* Desirable experience in management and development of product HTA submission
* Strong organisational, time- and process-management skills
* Strong knowledge of the APBI code of practice
* Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office now!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.