Senior Medical Advisor-Slough- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that specialise in preventing serious illnesses as well as helping people to live longer and have healthier lives. They have ambitious growth plans and a strong product pipeline so this is a fantastic opportunity to help support the performance of a high-performing sales team in line with the companies' core values.
They are recruiting a Senior Medical Advisor to provide internal and external medical support by being an expert on product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities, ensuring compliance with SOPs as well as legal and ethical standards.
The Senior Medical Advisor responsibilities will include:
* Participating and being an active member in the UK Medical and Brand teams in order to provide medical input into Brand Strategy
* Leading local strategies and ensuring alignment with European strategies
* Ensuring alignment with UK Marketing and Regulatory before communicating to European team
* Providing clear, concise and appropriately tailored communications relevant to the audience and the subject matter to ensure a positive outcome
* Communicating medical benefits and risks for all products within the disease area in an accurate, balanced, fair, objective manner
* Reviewing European created materials/programmes, assessing and ensuring local applicability
* Maintaining accurate documentation relating to adverse events
* Demonstrating a commitment to own development by showing advanced presentation skill and expertise in behavioural techniques and product and therapy area knowledge
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* At least one year as an ABPI final signatory
* GMC Registered Physician of UK-registered Pharmacist with higher degree
* Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn about new therapy areas and environments
* Knowledge of statistical methods
* Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
* Complete knowledge of UK and EU regulations (MHRA, GVP)
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.