Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager -National Field Based - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
Our client is a medium sized global pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs within many therapies including Speciality Care. With an product portfolio consisting of Global Brands and a pipeline within Rare Diseases, they are currently expanding and as part of this plan, moving into new regions and markets, reaching more patients and societies with drugs and therapies that address unmet medical needs.
They are currently recruiting for a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager to take responsibility for the development and execution of high-quality strategic efforts to support optimal reimbursement and market access for the business innovative portfolio.
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager responsibilities will include:
* Strategically generate robust Real-World evidence that can be used proactively and/or reactively with decision makers and support successful reimbursement and appropriate patient access for products
* Leading the development of appropriate data dissemination plans and communicate evidence generated via publications, conference presentations and other appropriate channels
* Managing the full cross-functional process of UK and Ireland Health Technology Appraisals (HTA) submissions from feasibility analysis through to dealing with outcomes post submissions
* Managing external HTA consultant/agency relations
* Leading the timely development of budget impact or other economic models and innovative tools to successfully support launch and post-launch activities for medicines
* Building strong relationships with medical and economic KOLs, organisations and industry peers to strengthen company image, competitive position and performance
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to undergraduate level or equivalent
* Health economics qualification
* Strong understanding an experience of UK and Irish HTA submission processes
* Sound understanding of Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.