International Advertising and Promotional Compliance Specialist
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to work across a number of international stakeholders and work for a prestigious pharma company
* Work with international brand teams to advise on advertising and promotional copy
* Develop usage instructions for individual programmes, activities and materials
* Champion compliance with laws and regulations of promotional copy
* Train sales and marketing personnel on advertising and promotional compliance
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated, legal or Science preferred
* Experience of copy approval within the pharma industry
* Significant experience in life science, legal, compliance, medical information, pharmacovigilance or similar
* Experience working at an international level
* In depth understanding of the laws and regulations related to selling and promoting pharma products
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.