Associate Territory Manager - Surgical
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is currently going through rapid growth; they are looking for someone to add to the territory management team and to work with a well-established commercial and clinical team.
They are a medical device distribution company with huge room for growth in the market, therefore they are excited to recruit an individual with the drive to work with a dynamic team and grow along with them.
The client distributes a large range of products from innovative high - end capital equipment to small disposable products from a large range of suppliers. The role will consist of working with high quality products and in order to succeed you will need to have confidence selling across the board with a varied portfolio of products on offer.
* You will have a focus on theatre-based consumables and Haemostats
* You will assume large amounts of product knowledge due to a very varied range
* You will be focused on a range of products in either Disposables, Drapes or Haemostats.
* Will report key activities to the regional manager
* Creating established relationships with clients and maintaining a high level of professional understanding
* The role will oversee the negotiating process with new clients and finalising contracts with them. You will also stay informed about any new activities of the health services in the area.
* Monitoring competitors' sales activities and products in order to establish a position in the market to ensure a competitive advantage
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Essential to have experience in medical device sales
* Essential to have experience selling into theatres
* Educated to degree standard in a life sciences qualification
* Keen to develop and grow
* Enthusiastic and personable
* Competitive salary
* Company car or allowance
* Pension scheme
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.