Key Account Manager - Speciality Care - London and South East England
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role of a Key Account Manager! Our client is looking for someone that has a dynamic work ethic with a motivation to develop new controlled relationships. The organisation manages the research and treatment of rare diseases whilst providing therapy to patients that are involved in these studies. A successful candidate is one who can promote the client's business and products while maximising the positive image of the brand.
* Utilizing the CRM system to ensure that the minimum standards of record keeping, and customer contact are always achieved, and information is regularly used to self-monitor achievements and guide improvements in performance
* Managing activities on the territory to optimise the number of productive customer contacts through face to face calls, meetings and other available channels
* Communicating market knowledge and customer insights internally with team members
* Analysing and following-up on sales and activities, including spending and future forecasts
* Identifying and developing relationships with KOLs and Key customers
* Maintaining a strong commercial focus and supporting tactical delivery of UK and Ireland activities
* Monitoring and providing feedback on local commercial needs
* Line management of KAM team, supporting the distribution of objectives and sales targets in collaboration with our client's needs
* Monitoring and analysing sales data and territory performance in order to address areas of concern and identify new opportunities
* Spending 50% of time in the field supporting the team and overall business activities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Relevant therapeutic area experience in a medical-marketing, sales management or key account management role for a minimum of 2 years
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working within the pharmaceutical industry in the commercial sector
* Customer relationship management experience with fluency in written and spoken English
* Specialty medicine account management experience with demonstrable success in building an effective network with all levels of customer staff and professionally representing our client
* Knowledge of the local and national health systems and decision-making processes
* Experience within Immunology is highly advantageous
* Demonstrable experience monitoring budgets and working towards agreed targets to maximise return on investments
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.