Account Specialist - Dermatology
South London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent
Star are assisting in recruiting an Account Specialist in the South East region! This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company. Patients are at the centre of everything they do, and they are always striving for positive patient outcomes. Key therapeutic areas include Rheumatology, Paediatric, Dermatology, Oncology and Immunology.
The Account Specialist key responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales to meet targets and driving product awareness across the territory
* Developing business relationships with new and existing customers, and gaining advocacy
* Implementing effective business plans in-line with company policies that meet customer requirements
* Clinical and market knowledge development, having a deep understanding of the multi-stakeholder environment
* Demonstrating excellent market and therapy area knowledge, and analysing competitor activities
* Taking an educational approach to sales and ensuring all objections are handled appropriately
* Thinking innovatively to overcome barriers and providing effective solutions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong Secondary Care background
* Comfortable with a highly clinical sell
* Strong commercial abilities and a strong understanding of Immunology or Dermatology
* Biologics Experience
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical, tenacious, focused and highly personable
* Degree educated; prior sales experience in pharmaceutical / biotech sales is advantageous
* Excellent knowledge of the NHS structure
* Ideal experience having launched a new indication/new drug launch and worked in the hospitals across the relevant territory
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin now!!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.