Interim Associate Director, Medical Affairs
Initial 6 month contract
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
They are looking for an operational and strategic Medical Affair professional to support their existing eyecare brand as well as prepare for an upcoming product launch.
Medical Affairs Associate Director key responsibilities:
* Medical affairs leadership for the therapy area
* Work with the directors to drive development and implementation of the strategic plan
* Act as medical lead for clinical teams
* Contribute to commercial planning
* Contribute to medical data generation plans to provide post marketing data
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Medical degree, either PHD or PharmD
* 5+ years of biopharmaceutical/med devices industry experience
* Experience driving launches, late phase studies and publications
* Ideally experience within ophthalmology,
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.