Key Account Manager - North London and Essex
Star is recruiting for a Fantastic Key Account Manager position working with a new and innovative product that is fast moving and sold into Trauma Centres and A&E. Our client is a global pharmaceutical company selling medicines worldwide in the areas of pain management, dermatology and gastroenterology, and partners with like-minded companies to accomplish this.
* Achieving sales goals of the products within pre-set budgetary limits
* Analysing the designated geographical area and identifying the target customers (Emergency Consultants, Specialist Nurses, Hospital Pharmacists, Trauma Network, Ambulance Services, Air Ambulance)
* Ascertaining, building and upholding a thorough level of knowledge about the promoted product range and any relevant competitors as well as the therapy areas in which these products are used
* Creating, building and implementing a business activity plan for your region
* Developing and maintaining relationships with KOLs on your territory
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions - the ability to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the account.
* ABPI qualified
* Relevant industry sales experience
* Strong selling skills (this role is predominantly secondary care)
* Will also consider applicants that are looking to take the next step up (and have been successful) from a GP/H role to a KAM position
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.