Senior Business Development Manager
Location: South East, London, Home Counties
Contract Type: Permanent
Our clients aim is to supply medicines to patients. In order to help them live a happy and fulfilling life. They focus on providing niche and innovating products to their patients and have built a well-established commercial platform in over 90 countries across the globe.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join and be a visible member of the team, in order to project a highly professional representation of the company always. You will focus on maintaining and developing a profitable pipeline, by delivering commercial opportunities for target markets.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail, please apply today!
* Seek out and introduce new ideas to new and existing business strategies, in order to result in continuous development of sustainable revenue
* To support the Global New Product Introduction team
* Seek out and investigate multiple new clients that will be suitable for the company to develop a relationship with
* Create bespoke corporate development projects
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Degree level education, preferably with a medical background
* Extensive experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
* Proven successful experience in a business development background
* Experience and knowledge in international pharmaceutical markets
* Experience in product pipeline development
* Market access experience in EU markets
* Experience in a project management leadership role
* Preferable to speak additional languages
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Ben Chadwick in the Manchester office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.