Market Access & HEOR Manager - Oncology - Berkshire
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is a new position would involve promotion of a Cardiovascular produin which you will support optimal market access for the client's product portfolio in the UK under the guidance of the National Market Access & HEOR Director.
Accountabilities / Measures:
* Supports implementation of the national PMA strategy to maximize market access and brand performance
* Supports engagement with national reimbursement and policy maker authorities to ensure products achieve favourable reimbursement in line with the set price strategy
* Coordinates and supports the preparation of high quality national HTA dossiers for portfolio
* Provides guidance for the generation of pharmaco-economic and RWE data required to ensure favourable market access
* Continuously supports internal stakeholders on market-access and reimbursement related topics
* Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or related discipline
* Experience within a pharmaceutical company or consultancy in an UK HEOR/HTA/Market Access role.
* Experience of involvement in HTA submissions with at least 1 recent HTA submission (within last 12 months)
* In-depth HEOR technical expertise and experience
* Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economics modelling
* In-depth and up-to-date understanding of HTA methodology and processes in the UK (NICE, SMC, AWMSG)
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility along with excellent rewards and recognition.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.