Key Account Manager
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, North of England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
We are working exclusively with a wonderful radiotherapy solutions company who deliver exceptional products and service. They are on the hunt for a Key Account Manager within the North of England - the candidate can live from Birmingham up.
Ideal experience would be either:
* Someone who has been selling a technical device into hospitals OR
* Someone in the NHS working in nuclear medicine who wants to move into sales OR
* Graduate wanting their first role but would need a masters in a scientific discipline
* Capital equipment sales into hospitals is essential
* Good knowledge of EBME/MEMO ideal
* Radiography experience would be amazing
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander or Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.