Integrated Healthcare Manager - Respiratory
Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
Star is working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK to recruit an Integrated Healthcare Manager for their leading Respiratory division.
The company specialises in a number of areas including generic medicines, respiratory, CNS and oncology to name just a few. Established 80 years ago, through the years they have led the way in pharmaceutical research and development, creating medicines to treat a variety of conditions from Parkinson's disease to chronic Asthma.
* To negotiate, sell and implement marketing strategy with all relevant customers and partners
* To achieve and exceed sales and profit targets for designated geographical area by ensuring each team member delivers against their individual actions within the Key Account Management plan
* To create/maintain relationships with KOLs to a high level to ensure that mutually beneficial objectives are achieved
* To develop mutually beneficial strategic collaborations with external/NHS organisations
* To create, update and monitor Key Account Management plans
* To be cognisant of the customers' agendas seeking ways of working collaboratively to deliver positive outcomes for the patients, NHS and our client
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree educated or equivalent sales experience
* Demonstrable sales success within the pharmaceutical industry, with experience in market access, key account managements and/or KOL/advocacy development
* Experience of working with one or more NHS Health Boards at a strategic sales level
* ABPI Qualified
* Exceptional business planning and account management skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.