Nutritional Expert & Product Trainer
Location: National - (Home based, with travel as required)
Contract Type: - Part time (3-days/week), initially on a 6-month fixed term contract
Sector: Wellness, Vitamins and Supplements
Our client is a globally renowned company, specialising in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
They are looking for someone to provide expert guidance, recommendations and advice on a range of the company's existing and new developing products. If you are looking for a role with a company that has incredible plans for growth, apply today!!
* Provide complete nutritional expertise to internal and external stakeholders
* To be consulted on and approve marketing and sales communication
* Identify trends and publications in the market that link to your product range
* Be a key point of contact for customers
* Be a product expert across the business providing training and guidance to new starters and customers as required.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist background
* Experience in a commercial environment
* Highly interested in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
* Educated in a relevant subject area
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of confidence and initiative
* Full UK driving license
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.