Interim Training Technology Lead
Maternity cover contract
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
We are recruiting for an exciting training role which is crucial to develop the companies e-learning programmes and ensuring new technological advances in this field are optimised and add real value to the organisation as a whole.
This role will be responsible for the implementation of training using e-learning and virtual technologies at an international level.
Training Technology Lead:
* Contribute to developing a training strategy that includes training technologies
* Contribute to the development of change management plan and communication plans
* Work with vendors to develop interactive e-learning
* Source technologies to support this vision
* Liaising with training leads and review teams
* Develop project plans, including resource requirement to ensure effective implementation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* 3+ years experience in successfully implementing training technologies
* e-learning experience
* Pharmaceutical experience, with an understanding of approval requirements & compliance
* Experience in L&D training
* Experience at an international level
* Experience working with Zinc
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.