Reginal Clinical Advisor - North West
Division: Medical Devices
Recruiter: Lauren Alexander
We are excited to be working with a leading international supplier of high quality medical devices and hygiene products. This company has over a century of experience and expertise behind them, providing excellence throughout their entire product range from the more conventional to the cutting edge within their sector of wound care. Their vision and focus is with people at their very heart, with creating customised solutions for problems faced by healthcare professionals and patients alike.
As the Regional Clinical Advisor, you will be working on your territory alongside two Territory Managers. You will provide support and expertise for your customers on the effective and appropriate use of the wound care and compression products within your portfolio.
You will enjoy utilising your healthcare knowledge, to deliver clinical excellence as well as from a commercial perspective. Employing clinical evidence, case study materials and knowledge of underlying pathology to support product choice and usage you will be the go-to for supporting sales evaluations and encouraging clinicians to embrace the evidence that supports the product portfolio. In essence, you are the therapy and product expert, whose intervention assists the growth in sales, as well as the reputation of the company amongst customers and partners.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A deep understanding of wounds, the lymphatic system, venous system and associated underlying pathology
* Experience selling to or working in the primary care sector
* Nursing or good healthcare experience within this industry
* Excellent planning, organisation, communication and project management skills
* Sound experience in the relevant therapeutic field along with awareness of brand strategies
* Pro-active, goal orientated and solution focused
* Ability to work cross functionally, creating excellent relationships with colleagues in different, related roles within the Company
* Successful as a highly performing healthcare professional in the field of wound management or compression therapy, ideally both, with strong commercial awareness and an aptitude for sales
* Evidence of building strong and productive relationships based on trust and integrity
Apply to this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.